Thursday, July 19, 2012

Hot, Loud, and FAST!

This past weekend I had a great time drawing caricatures for the fine fans of NASCAR at the New Hampshire Motor Speedway! I really couldn't have asked for a more polite crowd. And I was also very happy that caricatures weren't regarded as just "kid's stuff", all age groups were game to get their faces wrecked! I mean, faces drawn. Oops. I was pretty busy most of the time, but I managed to take a few pictures:



 These are some pictures my lovely assistant Linsey was able to take:



After I was done on Sunday, I got to see some of the race!

And of course, there was some pretty thick traffic on the way home, and usually I'm not a fan of being stuck behind a Mac truck.....but since he was carrying Tony Stewart's car I'll make an exception






No comments:

Post a Comment